A lightweight 3D environment visualizer.
- Vulkan rendering API
- Supports 64bit world positions
- Texture Mipmaps
- Reversed depth (Increased depth precision)
- Deferred rendering pipeline
- G-Buffer visualization
- Asynchronous model loading
- Quaternion camera system
- Model encryption
- Dynamic virtual environment
- Custom vmve file format
- Model format encryption
- Powered by Custom Engine
A video playlist is available here
which showcases the development as well as additional details.
- VMVE is under active development and therefore, backwards compatibility between versions is not guaranteed.
- If any bugs or issues are found within the application, please report them so that they can be resolved.
A set of example models have can downloaded here
Providing feedback is a great way of improving VMVE. A feedback form is available
which includes various questions about your experience whilst
using the application.